LastPass Password Manager
- Last update: 3 years ago
- Version: 4.2.375
- Compatibility: 4.0.3 and up
- Author: LastPass
- Content rating: Rated for 3+
- Package name: com.lastpass.lpandroid
- Last update: 3 years ago
- Version: 4.1.7
- Size: 67.9 MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Author: LogMeIn, Inc.
- Content rating: You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Esperanto, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Nepali, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- In-App Purchases:
- LastPass Premium (One Year) $11.99
LastPass Password Manager is a free password Manager created by LogMeIn, Inc. And has over 5 million downloads on the Play Market. The app allows you to save your passwords in one app for free so that you don't forget them.
Special features of the LastPass Password Manager app are a password exchange center for General use, as well as emergency access for transferring passwords to heirs or trusted persons. With this app, you can go to different sites, and the app will automatically remember all your passwords.
The LastPass Password Manager app has an excellent new interface like an online portal. Everything is intuitive and, therefore, easy to understand in the app. On the left, there is a menu with functions and settings. On the right, you can work with passwords. The app cannot be personalized. Everything is concise and convenient for working with passwords.
When registering, the app will ask you to save the hint from the master password in the app so that you don't forget it. However, we advise you not to do this. Thus, hackers were able to steal some data from LastPass Password Manager in 2015.
Cross-platform use 4/5
All the LastPass Password Manager app features can be used on all your devices, even without syncing between them. Therefore, the app is available for free use on computers, smartphones, and tablets. With a single account in the LastPass Password Manager app on all your devices, you can never forget your passwords again.
In-app purchases 5/5
The app performs all its password Manager functions completely free of charge. LastPass Password Manager has additional features available when syncing data. You can get these functions for $12. There are no other in-app purchases. You can add an infinite number of passwords to the app for free.
The bottom line
The LastPass Password Manager app can not only automatically save your passwords, but also allow emergency access to passwords for heirs or trusted persons. The app has a convenient interface for storing and sharing passwords. The advantage of LastPass Password Manager is a large number of features.
Everything is good – high-quality functionality, attractive interface, and ease of use. However, we would advise you to choose another more secure password Manager, as data leaks in this app.
Pros : User-friendly functionality of the application;
Ease of use;
Correct sorting of passwords.
Cons : Periodic data leaks;
Lack of personalization.
Cross-platform use 5